forever frens
Monday, September 04, 2006

~a tiring dae~

todae morning 7 wake up le... cause need to go for POA... haiz... sianx... sms miin er early in the morning... hahas... forget that she not in POA class... pai sei... wa... the Mr Singh cheated us lor... sae wanna give us an hour break... then in the end onli give us 5 mins break sia... listening to his class is so tired... cause he talked non-stop de... haiz... after POA meiling, peiying and me went to class and take textbooks... wa... then I realise that I have so many textbook never take home... so I brought back my poa, maths and both sciences textbook home... so heavy lolx... so asked meiling and peiying to take taxi with me... then I treat them... since they so good ma... hahas... then went to orchard hotel in the afternoon... the food is delicious lolx... took a few pics there... hehex... will upload it in a few dae... that's about it... =)



i remember you at 7:24 AM;Y

profile <


JOYCE


# Joyce
# 15
# Female
# Gemini
# JYSS

%the LIKES;
GoOd ReSuLtS, NeW mP4, EvEnLaStInG HoLidAeS, MoRe HoLiDaE TrIpS, PoRtAbLe Tv %the HATES;
sLoW cOmPuTeRs, cRoWdEd bUsEs, nAgGiNg pPl, bAcKsTaBbEr, bEtRaYeR


SCREAMING! <




SWEETS <


as we go on...


we remember...


all the times we...


had together...


and as our lives change...


come whatever...


we will still be...


Y FRIENDS FOREVER (: Y




LINKS <


link

*~AsHiKiN~*
*~MiN eR~*
*~PeNny~*
*~WeN TiNg~*
*~sHaHiDaH~*
*~LuChElLa~*
*~StEpH~*
*~mEiLiNg~*
*~MeIxIn~*
*~YiNg~*
*~SaNdY~*
*~Juan~*
*~Teng~*




ARCHIVES <


  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007




  • arigatou <


    designed by the VERY sweet person >>-Chronicles. Thanks to just-yinny for the scrollbar code from Yinny/ 30. Cutting Edge! ((: I've changed the scrollbar already but I should still thank her :D Those beautiful brushes from >>moargh And of course using >>adobephotoshop! :D