forever frens
Monday, August 14, 2006

~a fine dae~

hahas... 2 days never post le... last post is on 11 August... so i would like to start on 12 August lor... hmm... 12 August is the birthday of my two classmates... they are Ashikin and Stephanie... Happy birthday gals... hehex... although a bit late le la... then on 13 August is Shahidah birthday... Happy birthday... late again... hehex... and so... todae nth happen much la... know my tests result le... haiz... so flared up lor... I fail by onli 1 mark... I go sch web check le... wad the hell... 4% for one wrong qns? cause I get onli 46%... then the passing grade is 50% ma... then I fail by one qns that means one qns 4% lor... so many sia... tink combine humanities will fail le ba... =( must work harder for other subjects le... so must study for the common test le... buai... good luck all... =)



i remember you at 5:54 AM;Y

profile <


JOYCE


# Joyce
# 15
# Female
# Gemini
# JYSS

%the LIKES;
GoOd ReSuLtS, NeW mP4, EvEnLaStInG HoLidAeS, MoRe HoLiDaE TrIpS, PoRtAbLe Tv %the HATES;
sLoW cOmPuTeRs, cRoWdEd bUsEs, nAgGiNg pPl, bAcKsTaBbEr, bEtRaYeR


SCREAMING! <




SWEETS <


as we go on...


we remember...


all the times we...


had together...


and as our lives change...


come whatever...


we will still be...


Y FRIENDS FOREVER (: Y




LINKS <


link

*~AsHiKiN~*
*~MiN eR~*
*~PeNny~*
*~WeN TiNg~*
*~sHaHiDaH~*
*~LuChElLa~*
*~StEpH~*
*~mEiLiNg~*
*~MeIxIn~*
*~YiNg~*
*~SaNdY~*
*~Juan~*
*~Teng~*




ARCHIVES <


  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007




  • arigatou <


    designed by the VERY sweet person >>-Chronicles. Thanks to just-yinny for the scrollbar code from Yinny/ 30. Cutting Edge! ((: I've changed the scrollbar already but I should still thank her :D Those beautiful brushes from >>moargh And of course using >>adobephotoshop! :D