forever frens
Friday, June 16, 2006

~a confusing day~

yesterday actually we wanted to go swimming de... But then penny de group want to do project ma... Then cancel liao loh... After that, penny call n say they never do le... So she asked me want to go swimming anot loh... I say cannot liao la... Cause my swimming suit at my house... Then i am at my aunt house now... She call me go home n take... I tell her I no key so cannot... Then i ask her to go with huang ying... But she no swimming suit... At first, I say I can lend her de... Cause i got 1 more smaller swimming suit ma... Then after that penny say she need to do project ma... So i never bring to my aunt house liao loh... Who knows they cannot find pei ying then cancel liao arh... Then aso cannot go swimming... So todae never go out loh... haiz... Anyway, i need to end here le... Buai... Have a nice day... (n_n)



i remember you at 9:15 AM;Y

profile <


JOYCE


# Joyce
# 15
# Female
# Gemini
# JYSS

%the LIKES;
GoOd ReSuLtS, NeW mP4, EvEnLaStInG HoLidAeS, MoRe HoLiDaE TrIpS, PoRtAbLe Tv %the HATES;
sLoW cOmPuTeRs, cRoWdEd bUsEs, nAgGiNg pPl, bAcKsTaBbEr, bEtRaYeR


SCREAMING! <




SWEETS <


as we go on...


we remember...


all the times we...


had together...


and as our lives change...


come whatever...


we will still be...


Y FRIENDS FOREVER (: Y




LINKS <


link

*~AsHiKiN~*
*~MiN eR~*
*~PeNny~*
*~WeN TiNg~*
*~sHaHiDaH~*
*~LuChElLa~*
*~StEpH~*
*~mEiLiNg~*
*~MeIxIn~*
*~YiNg~*
*~SaNdY~*
*~Juan~*
*~Teng~*




ARCHIVES <


  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • August 2006

  • September 2006

  • October 2006

  • November 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • February 2007




  • arigatou <


    designed by the VERY sweet person >>-Chronicles. Thanks to just-yinny for the scrollbar code from Yinny/ 30. Cutting Edge! ((: I've changed the scrollbar already but I should still thank her :D Those beautiful brushes from >>moargh And of course using >>adobephotoshop! :D